Sunday 30 May 2021

Interview with Stuntman Ron


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

My name is Sharron but I go by Stuntman Ron. I was born and raised in Savannah Georgia. I graduated from Savannah high in 2012 and been doing music for 4 years now, but I always love listening to music. Music is my escape form the world and it’s where I feel more peace at.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It’s feel great to know that people out here listen and cares about the music I put out because everything I go in the studio I put my all in a song.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers about your latest release?

My 3rd mixtape “Hitman” is where I had fun in the studio and created something special for my fans.


Love Music: Any upcoming project?

I’m working on my 4th mixtape “Dummy Flow” and it’s going to be something huge


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

Meeting new people who love my music And the body of work I put out. It’s bring me joy to connect with the fans.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

I want to have the biggest label in the game. 1711 Records going to be a empire.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

My family and my love for music. I always don’t try to cheat the fans that hear me.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Career.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I write poetry, I do animation skits and voice over work, I write my feature film and tv pilots scripts because I want to be a director one day and I also write books.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

Instagram: @stuntmanron or @theboyfunnyproduction

Twitter: @LilRon_500




0 comments:

Post a Comment