Wednesday 27 April 2022

Interview with Rapper Dtm716


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, passion etc. ??

I'm Dtm716 a rapper from buffalo NY I've been doing music for some time now my passion is in music the art of writing lyrics.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels like every day I'm closer to my dream.


Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about your new music video?

I was able to get up and coming model Autumn Hess in the video I feel the video sets a nice date tone.


Love Music: What's the reason behind choosing the name 'Love Note'?

That is how the song spoke too me its a guy confessing his love for a girl who may not of had the best past but the past shouldn't matter when were gonna make a better future.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

My song Nba Live that i did for Ea Sports did 2.7 Million streams on tik tok.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

Generational wealth.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work?

I want to push my self to my musical greatest level so I work hard to achieve that form.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Music is a great outlet you virtually make a product out of thought and make it into a master piece known as music.


Love Music: Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Smoke weed play xbox read some books.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

https://linktr.ee/dtm716





0 comments:

Post a Comment