Tuesday 28 January 2020

MAGICALFEM: Fresh air for 2020

Tell us how you got started in the world of music

I think that in the world of music you do not start, you are born with it.  It has always been part of my life since I was very young. It´s something that runs through my veins. Indeed, my mother and my father have always listened to a lot of music and a lot very different styles, so I guess that was also a big influence.

I started composing at age 9. That was when I made my first trip to a summer camp in Portland, USA. I did not separate myself from a notebook in a month. It was there where it became my passion to compose.In the end, music is a story and I have lived a lot.

When I was eleven years old, I went to London for another year and when I was fourteen I went to Wisconsin, and these were stages of my life that I remember in large part because of my artistic awakening. I saw clearly that it was a necessity to create and compose and thus feel at home anywhere in the world.
Years went by and I decided to train as a dancer, singer, and actress in Madrid and New York.


Who is MAGICALFEEM?

Magical fem is an energy that always goes with me; sometimes I think I have powers and I can change things and each and every one of the adventures in which I immerse myself I do them with the purest magic that is the heart. I like to see life with lots of light with sparkles fireworks…ultimately with magic!


Tell us about your first single BARATO.

BARATO is a song with a about an everyday story. It´s about the mistreatment of women and at the same time you have that shocking part of insult in the chorus.It may seem abnormal in a song but then many have a hard time saying so, I wanted it to be just that, get it out of the inside, pluck out thorns at the root, you have to be direct and make decisions.

BARATO is a song that says “Here I am with a powerful light and full of energy.”


This first great adventure scares you, you are passionate, it worries you, you are nervous, what are your feelings?

As you say it is an adventure! I am a brave woman and I like the adrenaline, the changes, the escape from the routine, and above all the challenges. I love carrying out a musical project and everything that it takes, how to create an entire artistic part around it is an incredible challenge which I hope to be able to do for a long time because living from a passionate thing is magical.


When can we see MAGICALFEEM live?

I hope very soon. I want to do performances, playing my songs with my way of understanding art. I am an artist and for my shows I plan to combine all my disciplines and do something different and unique.


Your first single is produced by DAVID SALUDES, one of the most sought-after djs in Europe, and one of the most fashionable producers. What does it mean to you? 

I feel so grateful! I have so much admiration and incredible respect for his talent. I have been very lucky! I am different and my music is thanks to him! Today there is a lot of competitiveness and it is difficult for someone to bet on you. He did it and I hope he will accompany me in many moments of my artistic career


For those who have not yet seen the BARATO video clip, where can it be found? Tell us about him? 

It is something spectacular and very Magical, Elias Merino has directed the entire project, I went to him for his ability to tell unique stories that do not go unnoticed.It has depth, and that is something that I 100% wanted for Magical. It is not easy today for an artist to take a risk with a video clip, I do not conceive of another way of doing and creating my projects. He has taught me the importance of reaching people with powerful images and interpretive quality, he likes to rehearse , having everything very tied, I would choose him a thousand times, in fact he will also be the director of my next songs.


And afterBARATO? Do you plan to release a single short term? What are your plans?

Very soon BING BANG BU will come and in summer will come TONGO.  I hope that the world sees our essence and wants to live more with more magic.
My short-term plan is to work on this project, essays, choreographies, art, and of course, to continue composing and working on new themes.

We wish you good luck MAGICALFEEM







0 comments:

Post a Comment