Saturday 3 July 2021

Interview with Zane Freshhh


Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, passion etc. ??

30 years old born in Miami,Fl. A year old my mother and father moved to three states through out the next seven years due to my father being a truck driver, those states included Philly,Ohio and New York. At the age of 3 I heard an EP album from  Bone-thugs N Harmony named “Creepin on ah come up” from there some other idols became 2 Pac, Nas, Biggie, 50 Cent, J.Cole and last but not least the amazing Missy Elliot. It made me really passionate because it was my way of escaping from poverty. I am passionate about sharing love like it's a virus because all we have is each other and we are all human.


Love Music: Anything you want to share with us about your music? 

My music is a roller coaster of emotions whether you just broke up with your partner or you got a family member locked up to even dealing with a disability. In my case MS I liked to call her “My SideChick”.

Love Music: Can you please tell our readers more about RIDE FOR ME? 

Ride for me is a song about a special lady who owns my heart since day one. We been through a hell of a ride and she has always been for me no matter what life has thrown our way.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

Biggest achievement thus far has been working with my engineer Gambit. He has honestly been a huge positive aspect in my career because he has pushed me to limits that I never even new I could go to lyrically, honestly he helps me remember that I am more than just a disability case in the books.


Love Music: What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next as a Musician?

The start of a foundation in which I can help those who want to start a career whether it's in music, arts etc to where they can build a company later down and we can help advocate for them and guide them in the right lane.


Love Music: What motivates you to do your best work as a Owner of Y.G.K LLC ™?

What motivates me everyday is family providing for them and showing others that no matter your background or if you have a disability you are more than that. Every day you wake up is a blessing so make the best out of it and don’t let the bad weight you down because at the end its what is going to make you strong and a living testimony on Gods work. 


Love Music: What's the reason behind choose this name for your SHOP?

It is a dedication to my Lil Cousin. He was destined for greatness but he passed away at the very young age of 20 years old. So in his honor I decided Young.Great.Kings. Because at the end of it all we as are as Young as we want to be. No matter what we all have greatness and we are all Kings and Queens in this world.

Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

At first it was just something I fell in love with like I said before it was just something that could be my escape from what ever I was going through at the moment; however as I got older I knew this is something I wanted to do more than just a hobby or an escape I wanted to spread a message.


Love Music: What are your top 6 fav. Songs?

Top 6 fav songs would have to be 

1. All eyes on me by Tupac

2. Crooked Smile by J.Cole ft TLC

3. If I Ruled The World by Nas

4. Work It (Remix) by Missy Elliot ft 50Cent

5. Thug Luv by Bone Thugs N Harmony and Tupac

6. Nuthin’ But A G Thang by Dr.Dre ft Snoop Dogg


Love Music: Are you active on social media?

Yes I am you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok or twitter ZaneFreshhh





0 comments:

Post a Comment