Monday 19 December 2016

Interview with Aqcora - Acqora





Love Music : Please introduce yourself to the readers and Who or what inspired you to get into this profession?

I have always been into music & feeling the need to produce at an early age after being inspired my producers such as Mr Fingers & Todd Terry in the early 90’s I now feel after 10 years of producing Im finally where I want to be with the standard’s needed for house music



Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you and your music, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Its great getting more fans from across the globe contacting me via social site. Im feeling inspired with my fans kind words. This wants me to make an even better track for them with ever release.

 

Love Music : Please tell our readers more about your latest remix that you did out with Universal music Entertainment ?
 

This is a throw back to oldskool Piano house - Hed Kandi style. I feel this track had not been remixed this way & was well over due.

 

Love Music : What do you feel when UME giving you the task to remix it ( Jodeci Freek 'n' you ( Acqora remix ) ?

Words can not describe the excitement running through me I just needed to make it perfect for them.

 

Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

Remixing for the worlds biggest record label on their ( Remix the classics ) compilation CDS. Under Universal music entertainment (UME)

 

Love Music : What kind of training have you had, if any ?
 


Night college for 2 years work on Logic. I then was able to buy my own recording studio set up & 8 years later its grown to a production suite.

 

Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby? 

This is still a hobby for me. I work full time as a property developer whilst hopefully looking to get my own original work signed to a major label 1 day

 

Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

Giving up my day job to be signed to a major label & be a full time music producer -
 


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time ?

I enjoy keeping fit & going on family holidays.

 

Love Music : Are you active on social media? what ís the best way to follow you ?
 

Yes you can find me on Sound cloud , Face book & Band camp via the links below





 






Aqcora.bandcamp.com

www.facebook.com/Acqora


Remix the Classics, Vol. 4



0 comments:

Post a Comment