Saturday 11 March 2017

Interview with Nanoon

Love Music recently interview interviewed  famous Producer music over social media Nanoon, who is formerly known as Duke.

  Check out the interview :



Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. your background, education, your music etc. ??

I am an artist name; Nanoon formerly known as Duke, producer music over social media, I have earned feature for a post on the web site that show artist work of their music. I have One Thousand plus features & radio play’s also blog’s for promotions, feature on different mix tapes whit other artist whit all type of music genres of Hip Hop, Rap, R&B & instrumentals “Social media web site”.

 


Love Music : What is the secret behind your success ?
 

There no secret, I just work.

 


Love Music : Are you working on any new project in this year ?
 

Yes, I am working on a new project, It will drop before the summer.

 


Love Music : Please tell us more about your song track, Young Paper Pusher ?
 

You have to push paper to make paper

 


Love Music : Why you choose this profession ?
 

Music keep me going

 


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations ?
 

Jay Z

 


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a music producer ?
 

I can feel the way the game is moving, At the day of time


 

Love Music : What’s your advice to an aspiring musician ?
 

Keep your self clean, Body And Mind

 


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time ?
 

I just like being out side
 



Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?
 

Twitter:  
twitter.com/dukehov
 


SoundCloud:   
soundcloud.com/dukehov/artist-nanoon-song-young-paper

 

I am also on Slip-N-Slide Records / On Da Grind:  
www.slipnsliderecords.net/ondagrind/


I am also register with EAE Management:  
http://eaemgmt.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment