Wednesday 1 March 2017

Interview with Luchi Larue ( Arrieus sims )

Love Music recently interviewed famous American rapper Arrieus sims, who is known professionally as Luchi Larue.

Check out the interview :




Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??

Well, my dad was in the military so We traveled a lot. I was born in Washington DC but moved to New Orleans when I was 4 years old and stayed there until i was 11, that's where my mom is from. We moved to Lawton then & that's where I've been since. I was on the honor roll all throughout school and studied martial arts then and currently. I have an older brother and sister and one younger brother. I have 10 kids, 6 boys and 4 girls. They are my motivation.

 
Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, and your music , so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
  
Excited, thankful, and accomplished.

 
Love Music : Why you choose this profession ? because your mom would sing and your uncles would play the guitar, drum and piano.. ??
  
B/c when I was younger growing up in New Orleans, music was our culture & it caught my attention & the feeling I had for music was a lot greater than anything else I was involved in & I wanted to make that impact on someone else.

 
Love Music : What are you working on now and where do you feel your music is headed? 
  
I'm working on my album & some side projects with other upcoming artists. I'm trying to release the next hottest album to push music back to its roots.

 
Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations? 
  
2 PAC, Biggie, JayZ, Michael Jackson, Lil Wayne, & T.I.

 
Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Rapper ?
  
Life & the struggle, b/c it's real.

 
Love Music :  If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

Paris, France

 
Love Music : What are your future plans to singing ? Your vision for the coming years. 

I'm just trying to be the best & to get to work with all of my inspirations & I want a Grammy.


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Spend time with my family, read, draw, and workout.

 
Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online? 

Instagram : 
Facebook: 
Twitter : 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment