Friday 28 September 2018

Interview with KVYO (kay-oh)

Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about your music and what is the secret behind your success ?

Theres no secret, I just work hard and put all of my energy into making my dream a reality. I put all of my emotions into my music and love every second of it.


Love Music : Can you please tell our readers about your new released song ?

My new song Trippin’ is now available on all platforms, theres also an acapella version out now too. When I wrote it I wanted it to have a sense of freedom, switching off from reality and having fun. The chilled 90’s feel in the beat gives it nice little vibe too.





  Love Music : Any upcoming project?

I’m currently working on the EP which will be titled ‘Virgo’ (my star sign) I wanted the EP to really give people a sense of who I am, as well as being able to relate to my traits and stories, so each song shows a different little trait of my personality.


Love Music : Please tell us more about your singing style ? 

My style is very chilled with a soulful vibe


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

I listen to a lot of Erykah Badu and J Cole


Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional singer/songwriter ?

Write everything down, even the tiniest thoughts, they could be the best idea for a future story to sing.


Love Music : Have you set some goals to achieve ? 

Right now my goal is to finish the EP and share it with you all


Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

I just want to travel with my music and share it with as many different people and places that there is. 


Love Music : Please share with us your proudest moments ?

I love the energy you receive when releasing something new, my proudest moment was releasing my debut single and receiving so much positive love 


Love Music : Are you active on social media?

Yes, please follow and be a part of my journey @kvyo__







0 comments:

Post a Comment