Wednesday 24 April 2019

Interview with D'Antré

D’Antré is an artist who uses music as a mean of self-expression, connecting with the audience on a much deeper level.

D’Antré grew up as an ambitious individual who has a go-getter attitude and stops at nothing to achieve his goal. He lives by his moto "Escape the Ordinary" 

All his life he has been in involved with music, grew up listening to Notorious B.I.G, The Fugees, Michael Jackson among others, and is very passionate on whatever he sets his mind to. The Sky is the limit!

We had a great chance to talk with D'Antré about his music passion, achievements and upcoming mixtape and much more...Read the interesting interview below:   

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I’m D'Antré, a very passionate Musician from Washington D.C. I graduated from bowie state in 2017, music is my passion it is all I think about all day, thinking of melodies thinking beats, lyrics, it never stops so I did something about it and put it Into my songs. 


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels amazing, I never thought any one let alone blogs would be reaching out to me trying to interview me and find out about my music, I am very passionate about my music and love talking about. 


Love Music : Can you please tell us more about your debut mixtape “Escape the ordinary”? 

Escape the ordinary is my upcoming mixtape coming out this summer 2019, The songs on this mixtape will have different styles, different meaning to them and sound totally different from each other, that is what I wanted, staying true to its titled. When I started recording Escape the ordinary I wanted the album to stand out from the rest of the new artist, I like to stand out because there is no one like me and I don’t think there ever will, and that’s why I always even say escape the ordinary, everyone is different in their own way, and this is good thing.


Love Music : Nice, and what's the response you got from fans about your single “No Excuses”? 

People loved it and I was very excited that they didn’t No Excuses was one of the very first songs I had ever recorded, co-wrote by a friend of mines, bella, the song has a great message and it truly the way I felt at the time and feel like it happens all the time. Some girls sometimes just do things because they don’t want to be alone and feel as though you will be there because no one else is at the time.


Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ? 

Definitely having all my songs being played on the radio, I could not believe it, My first single Big Thrill Life got played on the radio in Kentucky in march, then No excuses got played on the radio in Arizona, then my newest single Honestly just got played on the radio in Chicago and made a top 25 list of most played songs. Made me feel great.


Love Music : Awesome, What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next? 

My next goal is to get on the billboard charts! That is my dream to have a number one single. And I feel as though one day that may happen


Love Music : Great, what motivates you to do your best work as a Driven Musician?

What motivates me is when I hear feedback from other people , whether its good or bad, I can always improve. I am always motivated and ready to improve no matter what I’m doing I have always been a go getter and whatever I set my mind to I don’t stop until its done.


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I chose this industry as a career, it is something I have always had dreams about and all day long, lyrics pop in my head or melodies and I put them in my voice notes so that I can record them later, this happens all the time, at random times of the day.


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I love to travel and hang out with my friends, its relaxing to chill and discover new things. On my free time of course I am writing and making beats because that is something I love to do, I love to create it interesting to me.


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

People can find me on dantre.net that is my official website, it has everything pertaining me to me – D'Antré





0 comments:

Post a Comment