Tuesday 19 November 2019

Interview with NFL Moneybaggz

Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??* 

Well, I'm NFL Moneybaggz. And no! It’s not football lol NFL stand for no friends left and Moneybaggz is a childhood nickname given to me by my grand mom.  I come from the rough streets of Philadelphia and that’s how I lost most of my friends from either gun violence, incarceration, or drugs. My passion for music grew from isolation. Just being introverted, Not having no one to talk to, no friends. You know it just seemed like a really good way to get out the depression. The microphone actually saved my life. It did a job no doctor or no pill could ya’dig.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel? 

Honestly, I’m feeling like “ITS MY TIME”!! Im the number one “non-industry plant” independent artist in the Industry and you kno’ recognizing is just something the real gonna do so , I feel em’

Plus it’s not like I’m new to making good music! I work so hard, and I give the people quality music. 

I’m feeling somewhat... accomplished.   With more in store.


Love Music: Can you please tell us more about your new song? 

Indeed, I got my debut single “Ratchet” that jawn Go! It’s green light from the time you press play. But no, I just wanted to make a song about something I haven’t rapped about before. It’s catchy, it blends with society. and it’s perfect turn up music for the ladies. Though the fellas be vibing to it too!  Like in the clubs in the city I slide thru and sometimes it be more guys gettin groovy than girls. I understand tho cause the BARS. I slaughtered it lyrically AND kept it catchy. Ratchet. 


Love Music: Nice, which one song all the time you liked most and why?* 

My songs? I don’t have one. It’s NFL baby lol we got a arsenal. Now that we picking up steam getting the ball rolling we ain’t bouta slow down so I got hella most liked songs lol


Love Music: Great, what motivates you to do your best work? 

uhh, Ultimately, my top goal is to provide and maintain stability for myself and the people depending on me. Just being able to live better and afford the many great things life can offer. I’m super self motivated too so I would say I motivate me to go harder. My team keep my head in the game and pushes me to WIN. Its like I’m obligated to win, all I know is win.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?* 

I mean I’m just getting started I’m at the grand opening lol but sky’s the limit so we’ll see.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby? 

Making music came organically. I started writing music as a boy; I carried it throughout my youth and into adulthood. Battle rap is popular in my city and that’s where I really realized my own potential & started to take rap serious. So for me, rapping is a hobby because it’s something I’ve always loved to do.  


Love Music: Your favorite music Artist? 

Beside’s me, Who’s has a hot song out right now? THAT’S my favorite artist! I go with the flow, so if at the time, I really like your song or an artist is putting out dope music consistently, they may be my favorite. 
I got my classics, I got my new era. Ya’mean. I try to show love I don’t hate so if you got a banger ima be the one to be like yea play that. 


Love Music: Awesome, Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time? 

My spare time goes to my family. They’re honestly my sole motivation to be successful. So when I get a moment to just be dad, son, bro or friend, I like to relax, go to a Eagles game with my sons, or maybe catch a movie with Moms.. take a break from the world.  Read a book. Check on my investments. Really I’m never “free” 

I try to use my time strategically.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online? 

Wherever there’s a platform, there’s Money.

Music Platforms
Apple Music, YouTube, Soundcloud, Spotify: NFL Moneybaggz

Social Platforms 
Twitter: @NFLmoneybaggz
Instagram: @nflmoneybaggz



0 comments:

Post a Comment