Saturday 30 November 2019

Interview with Bobby Felani

Q : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

My name is Bobby Felani. I am a rapper,singer ,songwriter . I graduated from college in 2014 with a BA in History, I have two elder sisters. My dad was a mechanic and a farmer, while my mother was a nurse. Am not from a rich family. But my parents did all they could to make sure I get a good education. My passion for music started while I was in secondary school and since then the fire just seems to increase as the years go by.


Q : Can you please tell us more about your first single "Vanité" ?

Vanité is a song which talks about the greed of man and his materialistic nature, and how a people can do anything to get wealth and property, of which at the end of the day, when you die you will not carry a single furniture into your grave. The inspiration of Vanité came from my real life story. My dad was killed and after his death, his step brother came to claim his landed property. How coincidental is that


Q : Nice, "Ici Au Kamer" was the start of your professional Career?

Yes, you can say that. Ici Au Kamer can actually be considered to be the spark to my professional career as an artist. But for me, my new single Vanite is where I officially become a professional artist.


Q : Okay, what motivates you to do your best work as an afrobeat songwriter / artist ?

First of all, I don’t just do afrobeats. I am also a pop singer and a rapper at the same time. Hope has always been my push factor. I am also motivated a lot by my producer, Sessua Judy the CEO of Sessua Entertainment, because he does all he can to put my music to the world. This is something I will always be grateful for.


Q : Great, What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

So far, I will say releasing the video of Vanité has been a great feeling. And the positive feedback from the song is overwhelming. I wish we can get more exposure on international platforms. My greatest desire is for my music to be played and appreciated by people from all over the world


Q : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Music is my job, it’s my office. It’s where I hope to provide for my family. I have no two things I do. It’s music and music only. That’s one of the major reasons why it cannot fail


Q : Regrets of your life?

I regret not spending enough time with my father while he was still alive. He died when I was 22. Also, I trained so hard in my teenage years to play football professionally because I am that good on the pitch. But unfortunately my parents could not afford the money to send me to football school.


Q : Your favorite music Artist?

There are many of I love. Charly Puth, Kizz Daniel, Maitre Gims, Anne Marie , Shawn Mendez. I can’t pick a particular one


Q : Awesome, Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Well, I love football a lot. So I play when I see the opportunity to. Otherwise i watch Drama series and play video games


Q : How can people find you and follow you online?

You can follow me on Facebook @Bobbyfelani , on Twitter @bobby_felani , and on Instagram @Official_felani

And our website is www.sessuaentertainment.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment