Thursday 14 November 2019

Interview with Remus Tucker

Love Music: Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, your passion etc. ??

I've been singing and playing for most of my natural, and unnatural, life. I'm just some fella that has a love of music and a passion of performing for amazing people. So I do not have any formal musical education, but I am a scholar of the road, which lends itself to my style and music that I write.


Love Music: We been hearing a lot about you so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?


It feels amazing. I am humbled and honored that so many people are listening and enjoying my music. When ever I meet people at a show that tell me they like what I do, my heart soars and it drives home why I do what I do.. The people and the experience of bringing something to other's lives.


Love Music: Can you please tell us more about your new single “Come On”?

Come on is a great mover. I wanted to do something a bit faster with an homage to some old time rock and roll. It describes, a bit, the fun we sometimes have on the road. The Road being the theme for our upcoming EP. Life of a musician and what we experience.


Love Music: Nice, how's you get response from your fans about your last single, “Lonely Mile”?

Lonely Mile was torn from my soul and pushed out to the world. Opposite of Come On, it shows the not so fun side of the musician's life. It can be hard, lonely, and painful. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.


Love Music: Great, what motivates you to do your best work?

The fans. They fuel us and make this all worthwhile. When I see people dancing or just plain moving to the music, I can't think of anything else I would rather be doing. Yeah.. They are the life blood of all I do.


Love Music: What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

World wide distribution of the music has been incredibly exciting. To know that somewhere in Australia, Germany, Russian, New Zealand, the UK, and everywhere else, someone is enjoying the fruits of our labor. It is pretty damn incredible.


Love Music: Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

The industry sort of chose me and I agreed to ride along. I was in a car riding along singing to a song on the radio with some friends and they all stopped singing and looked at me. I thought I must have sounded horrible, but they all were impressed with my voice and encouraged me to do that as a living. Being a silly kid, I figured why not? And so performed with a band in my home town and that was it. I was hooked.


Love Music: Your favorite music Artist?

I have so many that it would take a book to list. But, I have to say Freddie Mercury and David Bowie are probably 2 of my most favorite artists. They epitomize what creativity is in this industry and, sadly, we do not see their like anymore. I hope to be a shadow of their greatness someday.


Love Music: Awesome, Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I live in the mountains, so I spend a lot of time in the woods. Gathering shed antler, hunting, and just plain being in nature. I love it. But I have to say that music is never far away.


Love Music: How can people find you and follow you online?

They can find us on Twitter, Instagram, and our web site http://www.remustucker.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment