Sunday 15 May 2016

Miley Cyrus






There's no right or wrong, success or failure. I don't look at things as black or white. My life won't be a series of either/ors -- musician or actor, rock or country, straitlaced or rebellious, this or that, yes or no. The real choices in life aren't that simple.

> Miley Cyrus


Miley Ray Cyrus born on 23 November 1992 in Franklin, Tennessee, she is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Her mother is Tish Cyrus and her father is country singer Billy Ray Cyrus. She held minor roles in the television series Doc and the film Big Fish in her childhood. After that she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for "I Thought I Lost You." She sang a duet with John Travolta for the 2008 animated film Bolt. In 2009, she sang the best-selling single "Party in the U.S.A." and broke the world record for the "Most Charted Teenager."


Miley Cyrus Hit Songs 

Wrecking Ball

We Can't Stop

Party in the USA

The Climb

When I Look at You

Adore You

BB Talk [Explicit]

Can't Be Tamed

Hoedown Throwdown

7 Things

Nobody's Perfect

Wherever I Go

Someone Else

I'll Always Remember You

Do My Thang

Best of Both Worlds

Butterfly Fly Away

Who Owns My Heart

Fly On The Wall

True Friend

Hands of Love

Send It On

He Could Be the One

Twinkle Song

Dooo It!

See You Again

You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

Real And True

If We Were a Movie

I Hope You Find It

Look What They've Done to My Song

Karen Don't Be Sad



Party in the U.S.A Video Song




0 comments:

Post a Comment