Sunday 29 January 2017

Interview with Mrs.X - A Popular Pop Singer & Songwriter


Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about you & your music and what is the secret behind your success ?
 

Thank you so much for the great opportunity to be interviewed by you and to share my experience. What about my music, I call the style which I'm working on as “Pop á la carte„. It means that my songs are designed for a wide range of listeners.
 

And the secret behind my success? May be it´s my energy, combined with a lot of patiency... all the emotions honestly expressed on my tracks... And of course, I am so lucky to find a great team to work with!


 

Love Music : What are you working on now ?
 

On my next releases. Five singles and three albums will be released in 2017, and you can imagine: it´s a lot of work! But it´s a great time for me now to see how the songs which I've written are getting their shape. More as 30 musicians from all over the world are working on the project “Pop á la carte„. it's truly an international collaboration and an effort of love!



Love Music : Please tell us more about your single " 80 Miles Away " & " He Plays Rock n Roll " ? 

 
These two singles are two first steps of the current projekt, all the songs are written and composed by me. Sefi Carmel is producer and sound designer of the singles.
So many people to thank, but for me, everything begins and ends with Sefi. He is truly a wizard of a sound!
 

“ 80 Miles Away „ is an emotional song about love, doubt and ability to forgive. „He Plays Rock N Roll“ is not a typical pop song. It´s  rock, actually. Some guys DIY - musicians, they´ll find them there.
 

Rock n Roll...But why not! My Pop á la carte doesn't have any boundaries.
Just give it a listen and discover for yourself why “pop à la carte” style makes this music stand out from all the rest. I promise that it is a must hear for anyone who calls themselves a lover of pop!




Love Music :What motivates you to do your best work as a pop singer and songwriter ?

 
It is so fantastic, to follow my dreams and to make them come true! A taste of fulfilled dreams is great. 




Love Music : If you could perform any where, in the world, where would it have to be?

 
It would be one of these three locations : Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, Chrystal Hall in Baku,  or Madison Square Garden.





Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations ?

 
James Brown, Sting, Amy Wine house, Etta James. The are so huge for me. 




Love Music :What’s your favourite music genre? Any particular reason ?

  
Jazz, no doubt! It´s because of freedom to improvise. 




Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician / songwriter ?

 
Never stop believing in your dreams, spend more time of life with people who believes in you and supports you... and work hard on your lyrics.



 

Love Music :Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time ?
 
It´s different and depends on how much time I do have for this moment. My very passion is to travel and visit different countries, or just to spend time at sea, to dream and to be active...  Sea air works wonder with me! 




Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?

 
Oh yes. It´s the best way to stay in touch with fans and friends!
To follow me... SoundCloud, Spotify or Deezer is surely the best way for music lovers.
And Facebook or Twitter for somebody who is interesting to stay up to date! 



www.mrs-x.tv





0 comments:

Post a Comment