Monday 15 May 2017

Interview with Nikita Aliess

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??
 

I am a versatile artist who sings and writes all genres of music. I was born in Conway South Carolina but grew up military traveling the world. My father was station to Augusta Georgia in which I spent my middle, high school years. After high school I moved to Atlanta and began working on my songwriting even the more along with going to college. I am most influence by the south music as you can imagine, but love all sounds worldwide. I moved to New York to further my education achieving my business degree along with pursuing my singing, modeling and acting career. The melting pot of this city inspires me to be as creative as I can be. 


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you and your music & modeling, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

 

I’m blessed. To know that a song I written can relate and inspire someone is a phenomenal feeling.

 

Love Music :  Please tell us about your latest song track?
 

Model Status is the single and the song embodies confidence, loving yourself and letting your presence shine through.


Love Music :  What motivates you to do your best work as a Music Artist?
 

Everything inspires my music. It can be life situations or just plainly scenery of a place in that moment of time. I’m inspired by love, pain, happiness, bitterness, anger, energy all the emotions in which we go through. People, family with secrets and drama inspires my pen


 

Love Music : Being a model requires a lot of travel. Which items you couldn’t live without in your
bag?

 

I can’t be without my makeup bag. This is important to have no matter where you’re traveling. You may find yourself in a situation rushing and there may not be a makeup artist available where you’re going. As a model you need to know how to apply your own makeup. Also you need to have mint or gum to freshen your breath especially speaking in front of others.
 


Love Music :  Do you follow a specific meal plan?
 

I’m not perfect but I try to eat as healthy as I can. I mostly eat salads, fruits and drink a lot of water.


Love Music :  Do you have any advice for those who want to start modeling?

 

Don't spite small beginnings.  You don’t have to go after the big agencies all the time like IMG or Wilhelmina, try for a mother agency who believes in you. Someone whose going to groom and develop you for the competition you’re going to embark on. You need thick skin for this industry.


Love Music :  If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

I would like to perform at the Grammys. It’s been a dream of mine to win a Grammy award and perform the same night.


Love Music :  Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?
 

Believe it or not, I love to use my pen and write.  It can be music, a poem, or my thoughts. This is a therapeutic for me. I like dancing, painting, anything that allows me to be creative sign me up lol!


Love Always

Nikita Aliess

0 comments:

Post a Comment