Friday 4 August 2017

Ezra talks success and music

Love Music : Tell our readers who is Ezra and What makes you unique?

Hello, I can't really say whats unique about me, that's up to the fans. They decide.


Love Music : Having so many different talents which one do you favor the most?

I like to think that my favorite talent is singing, but then I'd be lying. My favorite is to help people when they are in need.


Love Music : How does the music in Russia compare to the music In the us?

The music in Russia is a lot different with a few things. First you have the style of electronic music, it has a very different sound than what you hear in the USA. The vocals as well, many work so hard to actually sound the way they do in the studio live, but then again, so does the US. I guess what i am trying to say is that music is the same, it speaks to everyone differently and they way it is, is the way it talks to you.


Love Music : In your songs, what are some of stories behind them?

My songs are all about personal things I have gone through or have experienced, for example, "I Remember" is based off of my good friend "John Doe" losing his two children in a fire. It was a horrific event, and I wanted to show him that it is about the memories you shared and to hold them close.


Love Music : How do you come up with song concepts?

Most if not all of my music is all from personal experiences. I write from the heart, and listen with my soul.


Love Music : What can we expect from you in the rest of 2017?
 

Well, for 2017 nothing new, however.... In 2018 you can expect a new single, and maybe a new album even. And even bigger plans lie ahead for 2019... I might be hinting at a Tour, but I guess you will have to follow me on twitter for more news! @EzraRomanov






0 comments:

Post a Comment