Thursday 27 July 2017

Interview with Sean Rourke ( Rawkey )

Love Music : Please introduce yourself to the readers and Who or what inspired you to get into this profession?
 

My Name is Sean Rourke Insurance professional and part time musician. I have always been into music playing and composing at an early age and following my love of house music I started to DJ in various clubs around Yorkshire. My close friend and amazing DJ Dean Arundel ( AKA Ginna) suggested I went into producing and I have progressed from there. Its only been six months since i started taking it seriously and everyday i am learning something new!

 


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about Rawkey Productions so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

Its nice to have people listen to your tracks and appreciate the work that goes into them. The most amazing thing is people from places i have never heard of have been in contact to say hello and we like what your doing music can connect people from the strangest places.

 


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work ?
 

I love disco music and funky piano house I often listen to music for a couple of hours to get some inspiration before siting down to compose. My children often ask me to make them something new and they are the harshest critics so if I can see them dancing I know it might be well received.

 


Love Music : Please tell us more about Rawkey Productions Intoxicated?
 

Intoxicated is one of my favourtie tracks so far it reminds me of the mental nights in Leeds West Yorkshire in clubs like Federation and Fibre piano live saxaphone and everyone dancing with a huge smile on their face. Its being very well received and is currently with Spinning Pool records in their talent pool.

 


Love Music : Please share with us your proudest moments in Music ?
 

My Proudest moments in music was seeing my first record signed and live on Spotify and Itunes seeing your track up their with your artwork and people listening to it is an amazing feeling.

 


Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician?
 

Don't let it rule your life! Music should be about expression and feeling it has to have meaning and most of all you have to enjoy what you are doing if you don't enjoy what you are producing you will never write your best work.

 


Love Music : Have you set some goals to achieve ?
 

I would like to set up a company helping children get into music production and take it around schools in Yorkshire. I would also like to work with disadvantaged people and ex offenders helping them find a new passion and possibly a carrier.

 


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time ?
 

I Work Full time and have a wonderful wife and two beautiful children so my spare time is spent with them. My music production gets a couple of hours when they are all in bed as much as i love music I love my family more so they will always come first.

 


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?
 

You can follow me on Spotify artist name RAWKEY and also on sound cloud https://soundcloud.com/rourkey22








0 comments:

Post a Comment