Monday 3 July 2017

Interview with K.F.1 (Kool Focus)

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??

Born in Chicago raised in Lansing MI. I’ve been doing music since I was a kid. In the basement recording on tapes. I loved the females in school so i graduated lol. I’m not just in to hip hop, i like all music.



Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?


It feel good but i still got a lot to accomplish.



Love Music : Please tell us about your upcoming track ?


The track everybody hearing right now it’s called Look Look, Club Banger. My new track for the ladies. It’ll bang in the club as well and I know most fellas will feel it too.



Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a artist ?


Just the love for good music. Hearing other songs that sound good make me want to go harder. & come up with something out cold.

 


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?

I have naw, just the love for music it self. No matter what type of music it is.



Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional hip hop artist ?

All I can say is do what you love, go hard and never give up.



Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years.


Just enjoying life & continue making moves.



Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

Any major place Overseas



Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Go to the gym or to the strip club & just chill.



Love Music : Are you active on social media? whats the best way to follow you ?

Yea my Twitter and Instagram is Kool Focus but I prefer everybody to connect and follow me from my website KoolFocus1.com that’s Kool with a k & the 1. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment