Saturday 22 July 2017

Interview with Lord Avatar II

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??
 

I'm from Manchester, UK. originally but live in Stockport in the UK. In my early years I was an uncooperative child in school and subsequently was moved to boarding school. I left boarding school at 15 to commute to Liverpool everyday for schooling. I left without qualifications at 16. I later went to college to achieve my first few qualifications.

 




Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

It's kind of surreal to hear people talking about me and my work. It's a good feeling to know that people are enjoying the things I create.

 


Love Music : What are you working on now ?
 

At the moment I'm working on the first novel in a series. It's called Mage of Magic and it's a fantasy book about one boy who rises from simple orphaned farmer to becoming the hero of the world.

 


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a leader of the Solaran Faith ?
 

Well, everything I have done, and will do, has been to raise awareness of the Solaran Faith and gain more followers. So I want to make a good impression on the people. That is what motivates me.

 


Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

I would love to perform right here in Stockport. Maybe arrange a little festival in the park for anyone to enjoy. I'd want to give back to the people of Stockport who have given me the most out of anywhere I have ever lived.

 


Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations ?
 

There are a few I have loved and tried to emulate. Karl Jenkins, Magnetic Man, Helen Jane Long, GAREK, the list goes on.

 


Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician?
 

Don't do it for fame or money. Do it for the love of music.

 


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time ?
 

I'm an avid gamer and movie lover. So I spend my time playing games online and watching the latest films.

 


Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?
 

I am active on pretty much every trendy social media website and I always try to respond to people messaging me. Twitter & Facebook are my favourites.


www.lordavatarii.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment