Friday 17 August 2018

Interview with Dubble-U

Love Music : Let’s talk a bit about your music and what is the secret behind your success ?

Dedication, persistence and the will to want this more than the million other people that want the same thing you have to wake up every day and want more than everybody else, every time.


Love Music :  Can you please tell our readers about your Album ' Freestyle Only Vol. 1 ' ?

Freestyle only volume one is a 17 track album it's all freestyles only, hence the name and also it's all recorded off an iPhone and that's that that's the whole agenda is I'm freestyling only and all recorded on the phone with bare minimal editing tools, until I get a deal, till I signed a record deal and if not then I guess I'll be free styling the rest of my life. and when I say freestyle I'm talking my real raw unedited no redo freestyle. Not this time with these other guys that do this reciting what they wrote you know a month, a week before I don't write ever so is straight up real freestyling. about to drop volume two and then three immediately after that Vol 2 is going to be a 40 track album , i feel its the best one. three is going to be about a 15 track album to finish it up


Love Music :  Any upcoming project?

Like I said I got volume 2 dropping any day now and I've got volume three come in immediately after that like a week or 2 after that and then after that you know if there's no deal in the works I'll just start the next the saga of freestyle mixtapes


Love Music :  Please tell us more about your singing style ? 

Well you know it's not just a steady one tone,  one dimensional freestyle so it's either a switch up a lot in my flows here and there then breakout of some some some tune but you know it's just straight up hip-hop rap freestyling. i paint a different picture every song. u really don't ever know exactly what its going to be


Love Music :  Who are your musical inspirations?

I'm from Houston originally so no with that i grew up listening to a lot of flip, Chamillionaire ,zero ,Scarface, screw u know I jam at all


Love Music :  Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician ?

Yeah, if you want it bad enough you know put your mind to it and do it. A lot of people talk about it and say “I want to be a rapper you know I want to do this and I want to do that” but they spend most the time you know talking about it when you wake up, put your goals into action but the action to it less mouth to it and you will achieve. 


Love Music :  Have you set some goals to achieve ? 

Yeah like I said my goal is to only free style. I can easily write, anybody can easily write stories and poetry…. Whatever, but mine personally….really the only goal I have until I sign with a major label is to only freestyle. And if I cant make that happen, I can tell you that’s the end of me ever writing music. And i can compose some great lyrics. Well last time when I was 16 yrs old I could anyway.


Love Music :  If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?

I've been hearing that the new cowboy Stadium is mighty nice with the big Megatron you know I'd like to see my pretty face on there but in honesty, I grew up a basketball fan I played basketball and it was another thing a ran too in the streets, it was basketball & music that saved me and pulled me thru those times. So if I have to choose a venue…. then the Rose Garden honestly 


Love Music : Please share with us your proudest moments ?

Pretty much every time I step on stage to do a show. I never thought that I would even make it to this point… so yeah feel proud every time I step on stage


Love Music :  Are you active on social media?

Yeah I'm pretty much on every single outlet online right now. You can catch me on Facebook.com/officialdubbleu

www.instagram.com/dubbleudragon   

and you can find me on Spotify iTunes all the stuff just type in “DUBBLE U” you'll find me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment