Monday 6 August 2018

Exodus Swift’s “Woke” Album

I had a chance to listen to Exodus Swift’s “Woke” Album. First off, this is unlike any gospel rap album I’ve ever heard. I would listen to this all day if I had the time too. And I’m not just saying that. This is too good to be a gospel rap album. And I’m not putting down gospel music or the hard working gospel rap artist that’s out here. 


I listen to Andy, Lecrae, Da Truth, KB, and so many more. But none of their albums left me thinking on a deep aspect the way Exodus Swift just did with this “Woke” album. The features are crazy! From Hollywood actors to legendary musicians, it’s crazy! I’m not going to spoil it because it hasn't dropped yet. But, speaking as a music critic. Exodus Swift’s “Woke “ is the realest gospel rap album of all time.







0 comments:

Post a Comment