Sunday 3 February 2019

Interview with Peerdom Atlas

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education and singing passion etc. ??

I am Peerdom Atlas, a U.S.-based vocal artist, songwriter, and actor. I started performing in music and acting at the age of five. I have a very serious passion for vocal arts. 


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you and your music , so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It's a blessing. I'm very grateful for the support of my fans, family and friends. It's a great feeling to know people support me. 


Love Music : What kind of training have you had, if any ? 

I graduated from a full-body performance academy at the age of 13, and I trained with a vocal arts instructor for ten years.


Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ? 

I recently wrote a children's book, "The Stories of Doggy and Buddie," I'm very proud of. It's going to be released in June.


Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next? 

I would like to write a major sci-fi motion picture; I hope to achieve it within the next year. 


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work pop music artist ?

I like to write and perform music that inspires my fans to achieve greatness within themselves, and motivates people to accomplish their best in school, work, and relationships. 


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I chose music as a career, mostly because it allows me to be as creative as I truly am. 


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I spend time with family, hang out with friends, go to the beach, ride stunt bikes, perform volunteer work, write books, plant trees, and date.


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

My web site (www.peerdomatlas.com), 
Facebook (www.facebook.com/PeerdomAtlas), on Instagram (www.instagram.com/PeerdomAtlas), Twitter (www.twitter.com/PeerdomAtlas), on YouTube (www.youtube.com/PeerdomAtlas), Tumblr (peerdomatlas.tumblr.com), and Snapchat (PeerdomAtlas).






0 comments:

Post a Comment