Wednesday 13 February 2019

Interview with Justin D. Marnez - Co founder of Boundless Growth Records

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education music passion etc. ??

Hailing from Chicago being a singer-songwriter, musician, producer and engineer I combine these skill sets like tools of a paint brush while my emotions being the colors of paint as your imaginations and hearts are the canvas. I come from a musical background from my father (Andre A. Martinez pianist/bass player ) side of the family as his father played trumpet along side my uncles and aunties family band, (The Impossibles) music was instilled in my soul.


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you & Boundless Growth Records so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Its exciting but weird in a way knowingly being an artist that suffers from social anxiety I don’t like too much attention but this allows me to face and conquer my social anxiety as far as boundlessgrowthrecords I'm happy to be apart of having a platform for true artist to remain artist.


Love Music : What kind of training have you had, if any ?

Everything I have learned on my own by locking my self away for literally 5 years to just creating.


Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?


The most exciting achievement of my career is knowing that I have a completed masterpiece of my pure essence as well as my venerability of telling my story through my movement.


Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next?

One of my goals is to challenge the existence of the word (normal) by fueling my movement/project titled “UNNORM” bringing awareness to bullying, disorders, and just helping people accept them selves for who they are.


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a co-founder of Boundless Growth Records ?

Well the motivation comes from me bringing my creative artistic vision, while my partner brings his intellect for business which is a art form its self and we mix em both together as one entity (boundlessgrowthrecords)


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

Honestly I had no idea this would become a career, music was just something for me to self express to feel like I had a voice.


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Watching yuyu hakusho or playing some final fantasy 8 or even just exploring with a camera in my hand.


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

They can find me at www.boundlessgrowthrecords.com @justindmarnez instagram.




0 comments:

Post a Comment