Sunday 4 February 2018

Meet the AbonTheArtist, who talks about his life & music passion

We had a great chance to meet the Abon The Artist, who talks about his life & music passion...Abon The Artist said, I have spent most of my life moving around from place to place, living half of my life in Oslo, some in the woods of Toten, the rest on the move! when i was three years old i was paralyzed from the waste down, but it never really stopped me from doing what i wanted, just made it more intriguing for me to figure things out! i enjoy the sensation of music, and have felt strongly about this for a long time now!

I wrote my first song right after I got out of the hospital after spending three years 'Inside'. I remember I was seven years old sitting on my Mum's living room floor feeling this sensation, this urge? To make sounds, notes, poetry and music!


MUSIC HAS ALWAYS BEEN IMPORTANT TO ME.

BEING AN ARTIST IN A WHEELCHAIR HAS NEVER REALLY BOTHERED ME BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM!

ALL MY EXPERIENCES OVER THE YEARS TELLS ME THAT WE ARE ALL A BIT DIFFERENT!

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

STAY TRUE AT HEART, AND FREE AT MIND! --ABÒN






www.myspace.com/abonrecordsstudio


www.abon.info

Abòn Records & Studio
Kolbu, Østre Toten N-2831 RAUFOSS, Norway
Contakt: per@abon.info 
Web: www.abon.info
Email: records@abon.info
Phone: (+47) 61 16 82 12





0 comments:

Post a Comment