Friday 23 February 2018

Interview with "The Rap Game" Supa Peach

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, acting, modeling and music passion etc. ??
 

I go by the name of SupaPeach. I am Hispanic/ Islander. I'm a teen multi talented international artist. There’s nothing I enjoy more than hitting the stage and making music.

 

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

It’s a good feeling because I’ve worked so hard to get where I am now. I enjoy all the positive feedback I’ve been getting!

 

Love Music : Please tell us more about your brand new single ?
 

I have my single “Numero Uno” that I’m pushing and I’m working on my EP!

 

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a rapper?
 

The support and love I receive from the my fans and family.

 

Love Music : How's your experience about participated in the Lifetime television series ‘The Rap Game’ ?
 

I really enjoyed the experience it was awesome I enjoyed being in front of the camera.

 

Love Music : Do you have any hidden talents ?
 

I actually have a few hidden talents . I’m pretty good at soccer and I swim like a fish. Watch out Michael Phelps. Lol

 

Love Music : What is the best and worst thing about being a model? 
I enjoy being in front of the camera the most. The worst part would be the Hugh heels.

 

Love Music :  How would you describe your personal style? Where do you pull your inspiration from ?
 

My personal style would be more of a “Left Eye” style ,she’s care free and a visionary like myself. Tupac inspires me because he leaves a message in every song and puts his heart into everything. Drake as well because of the positive energy he brings to the music industry.

 

Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years.
 

I plan on graduating and going to college. Perfecting my craft in the music industry and selling billions while breaking records.

 

Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?
 

Yes, I’m active on all of my social sites. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @_supapeach  . YouTube channel (SupaPeach) subscribe to my YouTube channel. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment