Monday 12 February 2018

Interview with Darnell Graham

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ?? 

I’m originally from Albany, New York. But I live in Gulfport, Mississippi. I grew up in a musical family. Even went to school for Music.


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you and your Graham Music Company, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

It feels great!!! I just want my craft to be a blessing to people.

 

Love Music : Please tell us more about your latest single "Get On Up" ?
 

Get on up is a song that I wrote with James Brown on my mind. James Brown and Michael Jackson are my biggest influences.

 

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a founder of Graham Music Company ?
 

How Berry Gordy started Motown is how I started Graham Music Company.

 

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?
 

Michael Jackson, James Brown, Prince, Marvin Gaye, and Stevie Wonder.

 

Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician ?
 

My advice for those who wants to be a professional musician, is to study the greats and learned from them. Be original. Really love what you are doing.

 

Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years.
 

My plan is to become successful in this industry and provide a opportunity for those who want this career as well.

 

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

I would love to perform at the Madison Square Garden in New York City.

 

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?
 

When I get time off, I’m always watching my show Shameless with my queen.

 

Https://Facebook.com/grahammusiccompany

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment