Thursday 8 March 2018

Interview with Joe Butta

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ??
 

I'm from a small city in P.A...Coatesville to be excact. Basically grew up there. I graduated from Coatesville Area Senior Highschool. Its right outside of Philadelphia.

 

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

Thank you, its a process right now... Just taking everything one day at a time but its a good feel (haha)

 

Love Music : Please tell us more about your mix tape "HoodRich" ?
 

My mixtape Hoodrich dropped in January of this year & to be honest it did better than I expected. I released it on offtheave.com which is a indie mixtape site and the tape was sponsored immediately which I thought was dope. Be on the look out for Hood Rich 2

 

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work as a Rapper/singer?
 

What motivates me is my family and bettering there future. I want my daughter to see anything is possible. If you gotta dream make it a goal and get it done. That's what drives me everyday.

 

 

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?
 

I would say , Kcamp, Dave East, Don Q, LilBaby, Blacc Youngsta...and there's more but those are my main inspirations.

 

Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician ?
 

Yea...keep grinding and switch the hustle up. Can't keep doing old things expecting new results.

 

Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years.
 

I just wanna grow...see how far I can climb the ladder. Maybe my own label lol

 

Love Music :  If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

Probably have to say at PowerHouse or SummerFest

 

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?
 

In my free time I be with my family. Homebody man lol if I'm not in the studio or at work I'm home staying out the way.

 

Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?
 

I'm on twitter and Instagram as @realjoebutta Facebook Joe Butta










0 comments:

Post a Comment