Monday 19 March 2018

Interview with 2tallin'

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education etc. ?? 
I'm a business owner, marketing, and focused on growing my brand through social media!

 

Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?
 

It's such a blessing for people to appreciate my music, and I will always love new fans!

 

Love Music : Please tell us more about your song " NEXT TO ME" ?
 

It's all about falling in love with your soulmate, and specifically I wrote it for my wifey

 



  

Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work?
 

I'm motivated by artists like Drake, Tayor Swift, Justin Beiber... that are so good at staying relevant after they've had success

 

Love Music : Who are your musical inspirations?
 

Michael Jackson, Guns & Roses, Eminem,

 

Love Music : Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to be a professional musician ?
 

Never give up.... to ofter artists give up after not having instant success

 

Love Music : What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years.
 

My music is evolving.. I'm producing more for other artists, and my music is going to be focused on LOVE, MOTIVATION, FAMILY

 

Love Music : If you could perform anywhere, in the world, where would it have to be?
 

Cocahella has been a DREAM

 

Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?
 

I make music as a hobby so when I get an hour I go into my music and either start writing on a song I'm working, or start producing

 

Love Music : Are you active on social media? what’s the best way to follow you ?
 

Absolutely @2TALLINmania on Twitter, or @2tallin on Instagram







0 comments:

Post a Comment