Sunday 19 May 2019

Interview with Choz3n

Love Music : Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your background, education, music passion etc. ??

I go by Choz3n. I'm from Denver Colorado. I started making and recording music at age 14. I set out to inspire ppl with my music. I've been through a lot of tough times and I set out to be that voice that is there for people when they're down and out. I've graduated college but it never did a whole lot for me. I come from a hardworking background and always put my whole heart in everything I do.


Love Music : Can you please tell us more about your label Reckless Records 303 ?

Reckless Records 303 is a label me and Flawle$$ my artist started. We started doing small mixtapes a couple years ago and decided one day were gonna go all in no matter what and ever since weve done tons of shows and released our first group EP. Weve started to get other artists on the label as of the past couple years such as Pre$tige, Rage, and TYB. We plan on being as big as Strange Music one day. 


Love Music : Any upcoming project ? 

Right now I got a bunch of singles coming. Basically I've been setting up to release a new track every friday on soundcloud and YouTube and once a month ill have a new song for Spotify as well.


Love Music : What has been one of the most exciting achievements of your career so far ?

One of my biggest achievements has to be opening for a really big group in Denver by the name of Slo Pain. They've toured with Tech N9ne and they've been big mentors for us for a while.


Love Music : What’s your goal in life you want to achieve next? 

My next goal is to make a song of mine go viral. I wanna be able to make a song that hits you in the heart and really makes people think.


Love Music : What motivates you to do your best work ?

My 1 year old daughter and my second daughter who is set to be born on July 29th. 


Love Music : Did you choose this industry, as a career, or as a hobby?

I used to choose this as a hobby but the past 3 years I've gone all in and trying to make it a career


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Its hard to say that I even have free time cuz I work a 60 hr job and do music. Basically any other free time I have I spend with my wife and daughter 


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

Follow me on instagram @iamchoz3n_303

YouTube.com/Choz3nMusic

Soundcloud.com/Choz3nMusic




0 comments:

Post a Comment