Sunday 26 May 2019

Interview with Jaime Mansilla

Love Music : Please introduce yourself to the readers and how and when did you first get into music industry and what inspires you to do work as Soloist, Concertmaster & Recording artist?

I'm Jaime Mansilla, musician, violinist and director. I made my first steps in the music industry in my teenage years, as a violinist and soloist in many performances in concert tours through out South America and the USA. I continued the rest of my life until present, working in this Industry like violinist and recording artist permanently.  I has held numerous positions as Concertmaster in many countries around the world, and I has had share the stage with such legends as Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, Tony Bennett, Donna Summer, among many others. 

As a recording artist, I has recorded sonata cycles by all the great composers including Beethoven, Bach, Brahms and Schubert, amongst many others. My inspiration always has been the great composers from the past times, and the wonderful musicians and singers in all the genres, with who I had the amazing experience to work many times in my life.


Love Music : Okay, How do you manage the time to deal with family and your work?

This kind of life and this work (like every artist know) is absorbent. For me the way of deal with my family and the concert tours, the recording sessions, the rehearsals, etc. is dedicate the time to the family hundred percent when I am at home, and when I am not, keep the communication open permanently, and I privilege every detail in this conversations, and in the necessity of communication of every one's of them.


Love Music : We been hearing a lot about you, so we notice your starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

Simply great !! That is the idea behind this hard work! Many hours, years and decades dedicated to practice, music production, concerts, etc., and basically to improve many things as an artist, the result of serious work and experience gained in many stages around the world. For me, calling attention as a musician is the consequence of all this, and I must do it in the best possible way,  improving the quality my productions (recordings and live concerts) every day to offer to the people something magic and unforgettable.


Love Music : Fine, everyone knows you play special Italian's Violin A. Stradivarius of 1701, but we want to know what were your intentions behind the play that, at all your concerts & recordings?

Without a doubt: to use and enjoy, one of the most wonderful instruments and sounds of this world in my concerts, and in special in the recordings that I has did, because they will be for ever! Every one in this times, have the privilege through the online platforms, of enjoy this special sounds, to difference to the old times, and that is just wonderful!


Love Music : Nice, how would you describe you as a Violinist?

A fine question. The New York Times years ago (in a music review) by my performance in Carnegie Hall, described to me like "a super technician", that mean in a classical violinist (between other things): without any limitations.

I think a good term in this times would be: versatile.

Because I started my career (and I has been) a classical violinist basically. But, I has explored other genres in the music, as my recordings show it! The Music for me is something universal, without classifications and genres. Now in this level of my life and career I can enjoy playing every genre of the Music, just must to be: the best quality.



Love Music : Awesome, Can you please tell us about your new recordings?

Sure! I am very excited and happy with my new releases in this year 2019, because finally I can show and play just fantastic Music like Game of Thrones, Braveheart and the best themes of the Operas in productions for violin and Orchestra. All this wonderful music, I recorded in USA the last year with orchestra, and the new themes of soundtracks, this year. I released three new productions available in all the platforms of Music (Apple Music, Deezer, Amazon, Spotify, etc.): the album "Opera' Hits" with 13 tunes dedicate to the main music of the Opera world, in my version to violin. The single "Game of Thrones" and also the single of Braveheart (For the Love of a Princess) released recently in May 2019.


Love Music : Great, Who are your favorite Artists?

Many are my favorites, and in different genres and times. I can mention some of them: Rihanna, Frank Sinatra, Celine Dion, Pavarotti, Arthur Rubinstein, I. Perlman, Yehudi Menuhin, Rostropovich, Queen (band) Europe (band) etc. All them share the same thing for me: they made a wonderful music for this world.


Love Music : What's your personal motto?

Everything is inside of you!!


Love Music : Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

Yes, always is necessary free time to recharge energy. My favorite activities are trips, reading, thinking and enjoy the silence!! That is something incredible when you find it!: the power of the silence! 


Love Music : Cool, What are your future plans ? Your vision for the coming years as an Fine artist.

As a good artist for the next few years, I think it is necessary to improve the good things for this world and in these contemporary societies: music as all the arts is one of those good things, I will flood with my music this entire world, to help do something better!! And also I will help to many people through my music with many things: feelings, jobs, emotions and happiness! That are my plans!


Love Music : How can people find you and follow you online?

The best way to follow me online is to put my name: Jaime Mansilla (violin) on Google, and everyone can see all the platforms where I am: music platforms where already my music is, as: Deezer, Spotify, Apple Itunes etc, and social platforms (some are currently under construction) with my information, than very soon will be available to everybody.



0 comments:

Post a Comment